From June this year the following changes will be made to our Dorking U3A publications:
- Instead of the What’s On? inserts in each edition of the Newsletter, there will be an annual Handbook, issued normally in March but this year in June.
- New members will receive a copy of the Handbook when they join.
- Members will be encouraged to retain the Handbook for reference until a new one is issued (the next one in March 2017).
- The Handbook will contain all that hitherto went in the special groups edition of What’s On? Information about monthly meetings and study days will be extended to include all dates so far available.
- Any changes to Handbook entries will be notified via the website, emailed monthly updates and the Newsletter itself.
- The Newsletter will continue to include reports of monthly meetings, outings, etc, and articles/poems, etc, by members.
- From 2017 the Newsletter will be issued in June, September and December, with the Handbook being published in March.