Day excursions and other social events are organised by the Days Out Committee.
- Enquiries and bookings may be made at monthly meetings or by contacting organisers Sue Willis (email email@example.com) or Sheila Knight (01306 886659).
- Payment must be made by cheque, not cash, with the name of the outing written on the back and made out to “Dorking & District U3A Social Events”. Payment may be made either at monthly meetings or by post to arrive no later than 14 days before the outing.
- In the interests of fairness and to avoid block bookings the committee will be pleased to accept reservations for yourself and just one other person per outing.
- Please note: verbal bookings will be treated as provisional and must be followed up by payment within one week. Receipt of your cheque will secure your place.
- It should be pointed out that in the event of a member making a cancellation only the entrance fee can be refunded, provided this is possible.
- Refreshments are not normally included in the cost, which is based on the assumption that a minimum of 40 people will be travelling.
Unless otherwise stated, the coach leaves at 9.15am from Brockham, and after that at the times and places listed below. There will be ‘comfort stops’ on longer trips. Normally the return journey begins at about 4pm.
Your suggestions for future excursions would be much appreciated.
|Normal coach departure places and times
NB. Start times vary – check each outing – but the time between stops will be the same
|9.15am||Brockham: Middle Street near junction with Oakdene Road|
|9.25am||Dorking: outside Dorking Halls|
|9.30am||Dorking: opposite Waitrose|
|9.35am||Dorking: Horsham Rd bus stop between Harrow Rd East and Tower Hill Rd|
|NB. The coach no longer stops in North Holmwood|