Membership of Dorking & District U3A is open to those no longer in full time employment, ie, in their third age.
It is our intention, as far as we are able, to pursue an equal opportunities policy which provides equality of treatment to any person regardless of:
- Age (no maximum or minimum age limit)
- Sex (including gender reassignment)
- Marital/civil partnership status
- Sexual orientation
- Race or racial group (including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins)
- Religion or belief
- Educational background or social status
Dorking & District U3A strives to have a membership which reflects the composition of the community it represents and to achieve fair treatment and the absence of discrimination in all our activities (see national U3A website guidelines on our Duty to make Reasonable Adjustments).