Since the March Newsletter went to press certain amendments and additions have come to light. So to keep your handy reference up to date please note the following:
- page 8 The Line Dancing leader should be Gill Crooks (01306 740062; email@example.com).
And in the What’s On? section:
- page iii The Art Appreciation group is full, but a second group is being planned.
- page iii The Calligraphy group no longer operates. Please also remove it from the ‘When do we meet?’ pages (viii and ix).
- page v There is now just one Philosophy & Critical Thinking online course group and it meets on the first and third Wednesdays at 2.30pm.
- page vi Portfolio Management meets every three weeks. The leader’s telephone number is now 01737 845907.
- page vii Wine Appreciation – Geoff Saunders’ email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- page vii The subject for the study day on 16 June has been changed. It is now ‘Einstein 101 and His Continuing Legacy’, presented by Roger Luther.
- page xiv Tony Parker’s committee role should be changed to New Members and Pat Smith’s to Publicity.