The Holidays team have set up an autumn trip to the Balearic island of Menorca, starting on Monday 26 September and lasting for seven nights.
Accommodation will be at the four-star Hotel Globales Almirante Farragut with its clifftop setting offering views over a dramatic cove and the sea.
The cost will be £649 per person, to include:
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Free bar open 12 hours a day
- Insurance (or £17 less – so £632 – if you already have insurance)
- Welcome drink, cocktail party and special dinner
- Two outdoor salt-water swimming pools
- Sun loungers
- Full porterage
- Flights with Monarch airlines from Gatwick to Menorca (dep 8.25am, arr 11.50am, in time for lunch) and return (dep 12.40pm, arr 2.05pm)
- Two free half-day excursions, plus others available at extra cost
Application forms are available from Angela Cooke (01306 886211) or Jim Docking (01737 843260; email@example.com).